Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Himalaya Purifying Neem Foaming Facial Wash

I’m so thankful that for Himalaya Herbal to be available in Indonesia. They have my favorite face cleanser from Nimba (neem / turmeric) range. It’s aimed to prevent acne, but not just that, it’s also free from Paraben, SLS/SLES, and Phtalates. I am not 100% avoiding parabens but I’m happy for another paraben-free product. As long as it doesn’t contain more threatening ingredient, of course.


I currently using Himalaya Purifying Neem Foaming Facial Wash, one of my favorite from range. However, I think people with normal to dry skin wouldn’t like it since it’s tend to drying skin. Sometimes, when my skin went drier due to season change, I’d stop using this and move into another cleanser. But if you constantly have oily skin, like I used to be, I’d be happy to stick with it.

foaming pump

liquid green product inside

Liquid green product is packaged in plastic bottle with foaming pump. Contains of 150ml product, it’s retailed for around idr. 35,000. Pretty cheap, eh? And it’s locally available! Horay!

 
pumped out

The best way to washing face is to foam it first using your palm. But with foaming face wash, you can use it directly to your face. Talking about practicality?

I’ve been using this for about 8 month and have facing no problem. I think it’s really help me with my acne problem, making me have less-oily skin and cleanse well. If you have same problem with me, I totally recommend this.


Thanks for reading, hope it does help you! :)

 Follow on Bloglovin

instagram @taniaasvs

selling beauty stuff and everything in between @Primafacie_Corner


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...