Friday, October 3, 2014

Review The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter

Hello October!

It's my first time writing review from my phone. It wouldn't be a long one, because I think writing through computer is much more enjoyable.

For today, I'd write about my current favorite body butter : Moringa from the body shop. I bought the jumbo size (300 ml) which I think is some sort of limited edition. Usually they sell their body butter in 200-250ml size.


The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter 
300 ml
RRP. 299,000

White flowers I used as background is not Moringa. I don't know what flower it is, it's belong to my Mom but even her doesn't know the name. 
Moringa it self look like Orchid for me. 


Moringa body butter purposely made for normal to dry skin. I found it wonderful on me : not greasy, easy to absorb and pleasantly scented. 


Here's the product  inside. 
In my opinion it feels like butter, kitchen butter after shaked. If you're experienced in baking, you'd know what I mean. Even the color is perfect match, a very soft yellow. 

The scent is very pleasant.. It's soft and not offensive in any means. However after I spread the butter all over my body, my room filled with Moringa's scent for about an hour. Love it. 

Simply said I think I've found another favorite for body care product. 
Would definitely repurchase :) 





2 comments:

  1. Wow, this piece of writing is fastidious!!! The Unrefined shea butter soaked into my skin nicely and quickly. There wasn't any sticky or gummy residue left in this little face servicing. Ten models. I noticed right away that my skin seemed much firmer. My skin also felt very nourished and moisturized, it truly didn't want to make use of an extra moisturizer. The next morning my skin felt nice soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Informative post! Shop online body butter that has a unique formula that provides 24-hour hydration and helps restore the skin.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...